Get this resource
All our resources are designed and written in a style that’s easy for parents/carers to understand and include links to reliable sources for further information. We update our resources each academic year to ensure they contain the most up-to-date information. Our range includes:
- Activities aimed at helping parents talk to their children about their futures
- Free resources designed to support schools engage with their parents during awareness days and events, such as The Parents' Guide to National Apprenticeship Week and National Careers Week
- Short articles for parents about their children's choices at 16 and 18 years' old
- Free handouts to support parents help their children prepare for life after school
- Info sheets, checklists and mind-maps covering key points in the academic year
- Specialist online guides covering a range of topics, such as post 16 and post 18 options, university applications, non-degree apprenticeships, degree apprenticeships, how co-curricular activities develop skill sets and what parents can do at home to support their children through Years 10-13 (paid resources).