- We had 25 apprentices from 9 businesses, including Jaguar Land Rover.
- 780 students accessed the events across the week.
- We supported Careers Leaders to inspire young people with accessible information on real apprentices.
- We challenged stereotypes by showcasing girls in engineering, advanced manufacturing, land development.
- We demonstrated the power of collaboration – Cornerstone Employers can see the difference they are making by working together, providing a broad perspective on opportunities as well as supporting future recruitment drives in their own company.
“Through events like this with we can highlight different routes into employment. It brings to life the impact Cornerstone Employers can have in raising the aspirations and attainment of all our young people.”