Get this resource
Our new Teacher Induction Course, 'Understanding Pathways' is designed to support subject teachers in understanding the role they play in careers education and how they can help young people to achieve their best next step. Here are some of the benefits teachers can gain from this course:
- Identify key employability skills and when and where they can be developed in your subject.
- Understand the range of academic and vocational pathways available for young people within your subject area.
- Develop the confidence required to initiate careers conversations.
- Access a range of resources to support young people.
- Find out where further information and guidance is available.
Click here to register today!