The app has been developed in partnership with careers education experts, including national professional networks, regional careers leaders, educators and, most importantly- the students, to ensure all content is current and updated regularly.
The Qdos Careers App is here to help young people, parents/carers, careers advisers and educators through this difficult time, with online resources, accessible anywhere
- News on national and regional activities e.g. virtual open days, careers events, new careers resources
- Careers information (by job, by sector, and inspiration for those not sure what they want to do- tools and quizzes from national authoritative sources)
- Education route mapping (qualifications needed for jobs and impartial information on where to study)
- University entry (UCAS) preparation
- Job market navigation and volunteering opportunities
- Tools and guides to prepare for jobs and training applications (e.g. Apprenticeships and employment, internships, careers events calendar and online guides)
- My Profile- where you store information (private, on your device) and articles that are useful to you/ those you support.