We know it is increasingly difficult to arrange work placements for students. Taking part in an industry-wide, virtual work experience week, provides a safe and accessible option. Students will gain skills and experience throughout the week to add to their CV.
- Listen – Gain insights from leaders of big brands and retailers
- Engage – Ask professionals their advice and hear their stories
- Create – Take part in projects with feedback from professionals
- There are no restrictions on student numbers so whole year groups take part
- The Educator Hub also includes free activities, lesson plans and videos of previous webinars, featuring jobs within the industry
- All teachers within your school are welcome to register for the Hub.