The Skills to Succeed Academy has been designed to help build skills, knowledge and confidence and empower learners to take ownership of their careers.
- The Skills to Succeed Academy enables non-specialists to deliver careers education and employability skills with ease
- The Skills to Succeed Academy provides a suite of skills that can help students develop in the subject areas of PSHE, ICT and literacy
- The Skills to Succeed Academy contains a blend of tasks and activities to appeal to different learning styles, it teaches complex soft skills including tone and body language.
- There are two delivery options available: group delivery or self-study, either supported or independent
- There are various courses, such as the ‘Online Professional Presence’ course which supports the social and emotional development of students
- The Academy is aligned with 'Outstanding' Ofsted criteria and Gatsby Benchmarks
To get started as a teacher, please see the Educator’s Guide below or visit Skills to Succeed Academy (s2sacademy.com)
and register as a staff member using access code: ACCESS4STF.
Please do not share this code with learners who register using a learner access code: ACCESS