Skills Builder Launchpad can support specific development priorities (e.g. identified through Skills Builder Benchmark) or guide you through a choice of courses based on the essential skills.
Skills Builder Launchpad provides interactive modules for every step of the Skills Builder Universal Framework.
It will support you to:
Identify key concepts and strategies related to the skill step.
Practise the skill step with a choice of interactive online and offline activities.
Articulate your understanding of the skill step through written reflection or discussion with a mentor.
Use Skills Builder Launchpad to:
- Support individuals to independently build their own essential skills
- Provide opportunities for skill application in different contexts
- Encourage meaningful reflections
- Facilitate targeted essential skills education within a school or college
- Support transitions to next steps e.g. preparation for interview, articulating skills on a CV