Get this resource
This is the second version of the SEND Gatsby toolkit, and is designed to provide you with lots of practical help. If you are working to deliver the Gatsby Benchmarks for young people with SEND in whatever setting – special schools, mainstream schools, colleges, PRUs, AP, SEMH, virtual schools or hospital schools – you will find this resource particularly valuable.
There are two sections within this resource:
- Part 1 – explores the wider context, with support for you and young people with SEND
- Part 2 – is a larger section that focuses on the Gatsby Benchmarks from a SEND perspective, and has been updated with:
- New resource links and case studies
- Top tips for employers
- Top tips for schools
- Information on ‘why this matters’ and ‘what this means in practice’.
- Use this toolkit as a guide to support progress in all Gatsby Benchmarks in a SEND setting.
- Quickly identify what ‘good’ looks like.
- Refer to the guide over time as you develop your programme.