This activity will help students by:
1) Make your students aware that people they see as celebrities also have overcome the barriers caused by their own Learning Difficulties / Disabilities.
2) Understand that those with an additional need can still be successful.
3) Raise the aspirations and the career goals that students may have.
4) Encourage the students to discuss, research and ask questions to find the answers.
5) Explore different career choices that may not have been seen through using local LMI information.
The resource has been split into 3 sub activities; therefore, you can complete the activities across several lessons if required