Get this resource
We aimed to support young people to understand the Retail sector and the varied careers available. By working with CEC and AET, Tesco were able to draw on expertise from across the business – Recruitment, Engineering and Marketing and Communications and develop high quality KS3 & KS4 curriculum resources that reflected the world of work.
- These English resources allow curriculum staff to engage students and support subject progress, at pace, whilst connecting them to the world of work.
- The resources were highlighted in CEC’s Careers Leader communication and hosted on the Resources Directory with over 1200 views to date.
- Since working on the pilot project we have continued our partnership with AET to develop further resources for: maths, computing and geography.
- This work will allow more young people to gain an insight into the breadth of future career opportunities.
- The resources provide a blueprint for how other employers can support their partner schools.
“This is a great resource to make direct links between what they are learning today and where this could take them tomorrow. This resource helps students to discover new and exciting career choices.”