Get this resource
My Learning, My Future Inspiration Guide
There is a link to a subject specific ‘My Learning, My Future’ Inspiration Guide with key tools, resource and inspiration to support you in highlighting the relevance of your subject to future careers and opportunities and in helping students to identify pathways from your subject.
The guide links you to bespoke information and to key resource links including, National Careers Service, BBC Bitesize, icould, UCAS, T-Levels, Amazing Apprenticeships, LMI for All and much, much more!
My Learning, My Future PowerPoint slide deck
There is also a link below to a bespoke PowerPoint slide deck for your subject with guidance notes, which will support you in highlighting the relevance of your subject by focusing on:
- Potential pathways from your subject at 16 & 18
- Roles/Careers linked to your subject with resource and suggested activities
- Essential Skills focus, linked to your subject with links to activities from the Skills Builder Framework and links to a range of other resources.
My Learning, My Future KS3 Homework Task
This resource is featured in the relevant staff slide decks and is a PDF resource for students to engage in a reflection and research activity linked to your subject.
Careers in the curriculum resources
There are also subject specific Careers in the curriculum resources. These include links to a suite of resources developed in collaboration with the following trusts;
- AET – English, History, Mathematics, MFL, Science and Geography
- Causeway and STAR Academies (Y7 & Y9) - English, Mathematics, Science, Art and Design, Citizenship, Computing, Design and Technology, Geography, History, Languages, Music and Physical Education
- Causeways and STAR Academies (GCSE) - Mathematics, English Language, English Literature, Biology, Chemistry, Physics, History, Geography, Religious Studies, French, Spanish, Art and Design
- The Co-op Academies Trust – Design Technology (sustainability)
Case Studies are also featured and tailored for each subject to provide inspiration around careers across the curriculum, employer engagement and potential experiences of workplaces linked to subjects.