Get this resource
The #InApprenticeships course is designed as a practical way to help those currently in apprenticeships build their confidence and career knowledge. It complements the work employers and training providers are doing to build Knowledge, Skills and Behaviours whilst layering career management, employability skills, wellbeing and self-development methods and techniques so apprentices can keep developing their skills from day one of their apprenticeship right up to their End-point Assessment and beyond.
Mapped to the Gatsby Benchmarks, Skills Builder and CDI Framework, the course supports young people in apprenticeships to:
- Explore their needs, confidence and emotions
- Understand more about the skills needed for life and work
- Master the opportunities that their learning can provide
- Have confidence in understanding the role and responsibilities, rights and how to make work, work for them
- Know more about preparing for end point assessment
- Set goals and future plans.
Young people will receive a certificate when they complete each module which their providers can use to evidence the independent support made available to their apprentices across skills, behaviours and career development.
Apprentices can complete this as a standalone course. They can also complete it as part of a suite of free Young Professional courses aiding early career awareness and development.