The pack is to be used by educators and facilitators to support all learners, including those with additional needs. Alongside this overview, Best Practice Snapshots give examples of where these have been successfully applied in an inclusive learning setting.
The Skills Builder Inclusive Learning Resource Pack can directly support your setting in meeting Benchmarks 1, 3 and 4.
Whether in education, employment or wider life, this Resource Pack can support you to…
• Raise learners’ awareness and understanding of each skill.
• Explicitly build individual skills through focused activities.
• Use praise systems to reward learners’ skills progression.
• Support learners to understand core vocabulary.
• Facilitate students’ reflections and self-assessment