Designed by the Gatsby Foundation, it is based on research exploring how institutions can best support parents to help young people make informed careers and education decisions.
Resources feature a range of tools and activities including:
- Parent-facing activities for events such as parents’ evenings and tailored family learning sessions.
- Student-facing activities to reinforce parents’ role in decision-making.
- Support for Careers Leaders to identify activities that will complement existing provision.
- Practical tips and guidance on how to deliver each type of activity.
- A range of preparation activities to help you and parents get the most out of each session.