Get this resource
In this exciting game, players race to complete quick-fire challenges including Acting Out, Story Chains, Unscramble and Disaster Plans, as their knowledge and skills are put to the test in work-related scenarios. The game aims to introduce young people to the world of work in a fun and interactive way, helping them develop a range of key skills along the way. The game costs £29.99 per unit and can be played by up to 6 players.
- The game comes with an instructions manual to explain the gameplay, although it has been designed to be as easy to play as possible.
- There are four types of challenge: Question, Action, Team Play and All Play with 24 challenge varieties in total.
- The game booklet also includes bite-sized information on 126 different careers and Mini Games extending the learning beyond the main board game activity.
- Gives learning context and demonstrates the exciting applications of learning in life after school
- Develops key skills such as teamworking, communication, problem solving, creativity and confidence
- Encourages risk taking and helps young people to discover their strengths and weaknesses
- Makes careers education more fun and engaging through an interactive exploration of the world of work
- Opens minds, broadens horizons and raises aspirations